Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail
It’s not easy to maintain beautiful skin, hair, and nails in today’s world. Everything from pollution to stress to UV rays adds to the challenge.Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail Health will help you look your best. Fortunately, we also live in a time where scientific research is constantly discovering better ways to treat these problem areas. Discoveries like biotin – one of the main ingredients in Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail. This unique combination of nutrients provides a wider range of recognized support for these three problem areas than any other leading brand
- Biotin, a B vitamin which may prevent nail brittleness and promote healthy hair and improve skin condition.
- Collagen, a major structural protein of connective tissues.
- Grape seed extract, a powerful antioxidant.
- Glycine, an amino acid that works in conjunction with collagen to promote skin moisturization.
- L-Cysteine, an amino acid that promotes the formation of keratin, a major protein in hair, skin, and nails.
- Horsetail herb extract, a natural source of silicic acid and silica, traditionally associated with healthy hair and nails.
- Vitamin C, an important antioxidant.
One tablet daily provides these and other important nutrients:
- 1000 mcg biotin to help alleviate nail brittleness, promote healthy hair, and improve the condition (smoothness and elasticity) of the skin.
- 500 mg collagen, which helps build connective tissue – a major structural protein providing 18 amino acids.
- 30 mg grape seed extract, a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy capillaries.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product.
Can Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail Health improve my overall health? Should it be a part of my supplementation program?
This product is an excellent addition to a supplement program. It can add to your daily supply of several key nutrients and contribute to overall health:
- Vitamin C is needed for collagen synthesis, which is used to strengthen blood vessel walls, form scar tissue, and help form a matrix for bone growth.
- Vitamin C also helps in the absorption of iron and is an antioxidant.
- Biotin is a coenzyme and is involved in several of the body’s metabolic pathways, including energy metabolism. This product also contains protein, which is used for growth, repair, and maintenance of all body tissues.
- It also contains grape seed extract, which is an antioxidant.
I see that Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail contains antioxidants and B vitamins. Can I take it with my antioxidant and B-vitamin supplement?
The nutrients found in Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail Health will complement Nutrilite’s antioxidant and vitamin B products. As always, follow the suggested use instructions and consume the amounts recommended on the label.
Is Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail Health just for women, or can men benefit from it, too?
Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail Health can be used by men and women who want to supplement their daily regimen with these nutrients. Consuming this product is one way to ensure that men and women get optimal levels of these nutrients.
How long must I take Amway Nutrilite Hair Skin and Nail Health before I see results?
The primary ingredients are involved in the growth and maintenance of normal healthy skin, hair, and nails. Including this product in your daily regimen is one way to ensure that you are getting optimal levels of these nutrients if your nutrient intake from diet alone is inadequate. If you are receiving optimal levels of these ingredients from diet, then significant changes in skin, hair, and nails may not be evident from the use of this product.
Amway is one of the worlds largest direct selling companies. Founded in 1959 by Jay Van Andel and Rich DeVos, Amway operates in more than 80 countries and territories on six continents. Amway offers the opportunity for people to have a business of their own based on retailing beauty, nutritional, wellness and household products and sharing the opportunity with others who will do the same. More than 450 unique, high-quality products carry the Amway name in the areas of nutrition, wellness, beauty and home. In addition, Amway distributors in selected markets sell additional brand-name goods through local merchandise catalogues, plus a variety of services and educational products. All products are backed by a customer satisfaction guarantee.
View all products by Nutrilite