Amway Glister Kids Toothpaste
Amway Glister Kids strawberry toothpaste with REMINACT safely and gently cleans and cares for developing teeth and gums while helping protect against cavities.
What It Does For You
Glister kids strawberry-flavored fluoride toothpaste:
- specially developed for the needs of children aged two and up
- safely and gently cleans and cares for developing teeth and gums
- helps protect against cavities
- helps reinforce positive oral care habits.
Why You Would Like It
Do you know that regular brushing with Glister kids toothpaste helps prevent dental decay, cavities, and gum disease? It also repairs early cavities and dental decay through remineralization. The brand’s mascot Patches the Panda makes brushing and healthy habits fun. Use Glister kids toothpaste with Glister kids toothbrushes and provide a fun way to help your child develop positive daily oral care habits!
Facts For You
- Glister kids toothpaste is in attractive form of a sugar-free gel.
- It includes an enamel-safe formula that gently cleans developing teeth.
- Includes exclusive REMINACT™ formula.
Glister kids toothpaste contains:
- the REMINACT formula which helps redeposit essential natural minerals back into the enamel to help make teeth stronger and more resistant to decay.
- an enamel-safe gentle cleansing formula that cleans safely and thoroughly.
- fluoride which helps strengthen and protect developing teeth and fights cavities.
- a tasty, strawberry flavor which encourages regular brushing.
Ingridients: Sorbitol, Water/Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor/ Aroma, PEG-8, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sodium Fluoride, Propylparaben, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)
How To Use
- Put a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the bristles of the toothbrush.
- Brush thoroughly for 2 minutes.
- Repeat after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist.
Amway is one of the worlds largest direct selling companies. Founded in 1959 by Jay Van Andel and Rich DeVos, Amway operates in more than 80 countries and territories on six continents. Amway offers the opportunity for people to have a business of their own based on retailing beauty, nutritional, wellness and household products and sharing the opportunity with others who will do the same. More than 450 unique, high-quality products carry the Amway name in the areas of nutrition, wellness, beauty and home. In addition, Amway distributors in selected markets sell additional brand-name goods through local merchandise catalogues, plus a variety of services and educational products. All products are backed by a customer satisfaction guarantee.
View all products by Glister